- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- To create an account on the ADLIB website we need to collect details of your username, password, email address, country and preferred account type.
You can also provide us with other optional information, such as your name, picture, postal address, phone number, social network profiles, questionnaire responses, general business information, and other personal, biographical, or demographic info. This optional information is not necessary for you to use the ADLIB site or to maintain an account with us, but by sharing this information we can better serve you and improve your overall website experience.
- THE USAGE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition to the personal information described above, we also collect certain information about your usage of the site. Specifically, our servers collect the following information automatically about your usage of the site:
the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or another)
where you travel within the site (e.g. the pages that you visit within the ADLIB site)
your browsing preferences, such as your screen size, resolution and other viewing preferences
the links and adverts that you click on information about how you arrived at our site (e.g. whether you were directed to our site by a search engine or another third party website)
information about how you leave our site (e.g. which website you visit immediately after visiting our site).
- HOW DO WE USE THE INFO WE COLLECT?
- We use the account information and other personal information you provide to manage your account, communicate with you, conduct business with you (e.g. reporting and payment), personalize the ADLIB website, comply with your requests, and inform you about products and services in accordance with your marketing preferences.
We use your usage information to analyze our web traffic, to figure out how often customers use parts of the site, to improve the site and generally to make it appealing to as many users as possible.
- WHO DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
We will share your personal information only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
From time to time, we may need to disclose your information to third parties such as to law enforcement authorities or our legal advisers, where it is necessary to comply with the law or regulation; enforce or apply our user terms and conditions; to protect our rights, or to preserve the safety of our users. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
We may also share your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities (e.g. processing payments or submitting emails to you on our behalf), in connection with any merger, a sale of ADLIB assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. Whenever we share your personal information for this reason we will ensure that the recipient is bound by all appropriate confidentiality obligations and that it commits to using your personal information only for the purposes for which you originally provided it.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
- HOW DO WE KEEP INFORMATION SECURE?
- We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the information we collect. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information. We encrypt all information we collect and maintain this encrypted information securely on our servers behind a firewall. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP INFORMATION FOR?
- WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN?
- We do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database.
- WHAT ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES?
- YOUR RIGHTS
- Much of the information we hold is purely technical in nature, and relates to the devices that interact with our website or our ads rather than being “personal” in nature about any individual. Information on how to refuse use of this information for personalized advertising purposes is provided above in the section “Opting Out of Personalized Advertising” above.
Where we do hold limited personal information about you (such as personal information about an ADLIB account you have with us), you can ask us for access to this personal information, to correct or update any inaccurate personal information we hold, to stop sending you direct marketing or to stop using your personal information altogether.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may be able to make the update within your account settings or by contacting us using the details provided below.